Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
Recognizing numbers to 100 is exciting using Binder Centers! Using this activity set that focuses on numbers 90-100, these number activities for kindergarten provide students with a fun and engaging way to practice number identification. Students love being the reader and calling out each number as well as being the recorder and following along while practicing basic concepts of print (one-to-one correspondence, reading from top to bottom and left to right) while supporting their partner.
The following is included within this resource:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 90-94 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 95-100 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers from 90-100 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and then one additional assessment to assess all numbers 90-100 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.