Engaging preschoolers in number recognition activities is exciting using this math partner activity. With this preschool numbers worksheet set, students can practice recognizing numbers 0-10 using engaging reader cards during math centers. Additionally, they can take their reader card rings with them for practice on the go! Track student progress along the way using the printable assessment pages for each card. These learning numbers 0-10 printable worksheets will have your students mastering number identification while having fun.
This resource includes the following:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification car sets allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 0-5 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 5-10 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers 0-10 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and one additional assessment that assesses all numbers 0-10 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.