Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
Looking for an activity to help you teach number recognition to preschoolers and kindergartners? This set of recognizing numbers worksheets and partner activities will have your students mastering the identification of numbers 20-30 while having fun!
Check out what’s included in this resource below:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 20-24 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 25-30 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers 20-30 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line, or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and one additional assessment to assess all numbers 20-30 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress. These assessments are a great number identification intervention tool!
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.