Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
Number identification worksheets can be boring, however, these fun games for teaching numbers are just what you need to keep your students engaged as they work toward mastering number recognition! Use these partner activities as your students practice recognizing numbers 70-80 during math centers and on the go with the practice fluency rings. Simple to set up, teachers just print and go!
This resource includes the following:
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 70-74 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 75-80 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers from 70-80 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and then one additional assessment to assess all numbers 70-80 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.