Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
There are many ways to teach letter identification, but none more fun than this exciting set of Binder Centers! Using these letter recognition worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade your students will practice learning letters while having fun!
This set of alphabet printable worksheets includes the following:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired letter identification card sets that allow students to practice letter recognition. Each set introduces the letters in alphabetical order.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: All uppercase letters only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: All lowercase letters only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: Upper and lowercase letters mixed – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each letter set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Letter Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and two additional assessments to assess all uppercase and lowercase letters (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.
Additionally, students can master identifying letters using the on-the-go fluency cards. These make great letter review activities for preschool, kindergarten, and first graders! By combining both the partner center activities and the fluency cards, your students will have mastered their letters in no time!