Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
Math activities for kindergarten students should be fun and engaging, just like these partner-paired activities to help students learn to identify the numbers from 80-90. Using a number identification worksheet, students will practice recognizing each number as the reader while their partner follows along on the recorder card and provides support. Follow up using the on-the-go fluency cards to support skill mastery.
Inside this resource you will find:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 80-84 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 85-90 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers from 80-90 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and then one additional assessment to assess all numbers 80-90 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.