Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
Students will love working with a partner to learn about numbers 30-40 during math centers. Using these recognizing numbers worksheets, each child will have the opportunity to practice identifying each number and checking their partner’s work by following along using the engaging recorder tracing page. These printable learning numbers activities will have your students asking for more!
Included in this resource are the following:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets that allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 30-40 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 35-40 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers 30-40 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and one additional assessment to assess all numbers 30-40 (summative assessment). Use this kindergarten number identification assessment to keep track of student progress!
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.