Number recognition practice has never been so much fun! Easy to set up, these learning numbers 10-20 activities allow your students to interact with a partner as they practice identification. Using the reader and responder worksheets for learning numbers, preschoolers and kindergartners will take turns reading numbers and supporting each other if they come to a number they do not know. Teachers simply print and go!
The following items are included in this resource:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 10-14 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 15-20 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers 10-20 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and one additional assessment to assess all numbers 10-20 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.