Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printable, Worksheets, and Assessments
Are you wondering how to make learning numbers fun? Recognizing Numbers Binder Centers are a perfect fit! With these worksheets for learning numbers, allow your students to interact as they master the identification of numbers 40 to 50. Simply print and go!
Inside you will find:
- Answer Key Included
- Three partner-paired number identification card sets that allow students to practice number recognition.
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated center area.
- Set One: Numbers from 40-44 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Two: Numbers from 45-50 only – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Set Three: All numbers 40-50 – 5 reader cards and 5 recorder cards in this set.
- Fluency Cards – 5 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and PowerPoint version. The extra fluency card is EDITABLE in the PowerPoint version.
- Number Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each card (15 total formative assessments) and one additional assessment to assess all numbers 40-50 (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation.
- All pages are provided in both color and black and white form.
There are no reviews yet.