Type of Activity: Center Activity, Printables, Worksheets, and Assessments
Identifying colors has never been so much fun! Easy to set up, these color identification activities allow your students to play an identifying colors game with a partner while practicing color recognition. With these on-the-go color identification binder centers, teachers simply print and go!
With this resource you will receive:
- Three partner-paired color identification card sets that allow students to practice recognizing primary, secondary, neutral colors, and more (colors included are as follows: red, yellow, blue, green, purple, orange, black, brown, white, maroon, teal, pink).
- Student Direction Cards – perfect for posting on the wall in the designated classroom center area.
- Set One: 6 reader cards and 6 recorder cards in this set (2 with primary colors only, 2 with secondary colors only, and 2 with primary and secondary colors mixed).
- Set Two: 6 reader cards and 6 recorder cards in this set (2 with neutral colors only, 2 labeled as “others” (pink, maroon, and teal) only, and 2 with neutral and others mixed).
- Set Three: 6 reader cards and 6 recorder cards in this set (all 6 include all colors in this set: red, yellow, blue, green, purple, orange, black, brown, white, maroon, teal, pink).
- Fluency Cards – 6 cards for each number set that are ¼ page size to be placed on a binder ring. These cards are perfect for practice while waiting in line or in transition between classroom activities. *Please Note* – an extra fluency card is included with these. This product contains both a PDF and Powerpoint version. The extra card is EDITABLE in the Powerpoint version.
- Color Recognition Assessment – One assessment for each color card (18 formative assessments) and one additional assessment that includes all colors found between all three sets (summative assessment) to keep track of student progress.
- Teacher Notes Page – instructions for set-up and implementation
- All student pages are provided both with text and without text.